for the Rotorua Trust 2022 election.
Under the Deed of Trust for the Rotorua Energy Charitable Trust, operating as the
Rotorua Trust, notice is given that on Saturday 19 November 2022, an election will
be held for six (6) trustees under the first-past-the-post electoral system by postal
and online vote.
Nominations are called for the above positions. Each candidate must be nominated
on a nomination paper obtainable during normal business hours from Friday, 26
August 2022 at:
• Rotorua Trust, Haupapa House, 1072 Haupapa Street, Rotorua;
• by accessing www.rotoruatrust.org.nz
• by telephoning 0800 922 822
Nominations of candidates must be in the hands of the electoral officer or an electoral official at the Rotorua Trust Office not later than 12 noon, Friday 23 September 2022.
Nominations must be accompanied by a deposit of $200 GST inclusive (payable by
cash or internet banking).
The Electoral Roll for the Trust district is available for public inspection during
normal business hours from Friday 26 August 2022 to Friday 23 September 2022
at the following locations:
• Rotorua Trust Office, Haupapa House, 1072 Haupapa Street, Rotorua;
• Rotorua Lakes Council, Council Administration Building, 1061 Haupapa Street,
• Rotorua Public Library, Te Aka Mauri, 1127 Haupapa Street, Rotorua.
Dated at Rotorua, 24 August 2022.
Independent Election Services Ltd
for Rotorua Trust