We provide funding to any formally constituted organisation, incorporated or not, that operates as a not-for-profit, and that delivers positive outcomes to the Rotorua community, particularly to the Trust’s focus areas.
A vibrant and resilient Rotorua for all.
- A registered charity
- An incorporated society
- A registered charitable trust
- A limited liability company fully owned by one of the above, operating for charitable purposes
- Controlled or coordinated by an arm of central or local government
- Controlled by an association of persons under an adopted constitution and rules, with acceptable financial accounts and annual reports.
Your organisation must also be located within the Rotorua Trust boundary.
- Organisations run for private profit
- Items/expenses that have already been paid for
All grant applications are to be submitted online. With the exception of December, applications close on the last day of each month and will have a funding outcome confirmed by the following month. Applications submitted in December will be considered at the Trust’s February meeting.
Note – Rotorua Civic Arts Trust:
– Rotorua Civic Arts Trust considers applications up to a maximum amount of $5,000.
– Amounts over $5,000 should be directed to Rotorua Trust.
– Applications can only be made to either Rotorua Civic Arts Trust or Rotorua Trust.
You have up to 12 months to provide your accountability report, which allows us to check in with you on the outcomes you anticipated when requesting the funding. To keep things simple, we don’t have a specific template to follow. You will need to provide a financial record of expenditure, and photos are great too.
These reports are essential for showing how the money was spent and the difference the funding has made. All reports are shared with the board, who enjoy the updates.
A key question to ask yourself is: What difference or outcome have you seen as a result of your project, programme or service?
Please contact us if you are unsure whether your organisation meets the application criteria.
We’re available from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Email us at email@example.com
Call us on (07) 3476239