We provide funding to any formally constituted organisation, incorporated or not, that operates as a not-for-profit.
- A registered charity
- An incorporated society
- A registered charitable trust
- A limited liability company fully owned by one of the above, operating for charitable purposes
- Controlled or coordinated by an arm of central or local government
- Controlled by an association of persons under an adopted constitution and rules, with annually audited accounts and annual reports
Your organisation must also be located within the Rotorua Trust boundary.
- Organisations run for private profit
- Salaries and wages
- Items/expenses that have already been paid for
Grant applications close on the last working day of each month. Applications received by the end of each month will be considered by Trustees in the following month.
Please contact us if you are unsure whether your organisation meet the application criteria.