We support a wide range of not-for-profit organisations and groups from across the Rotorua community.
Our aim is to ensure our funds make a real and positive difference to our community, with particular focus on the following priority areas:
• Health and the first 1,000 days of a child’s life
• Educations and employment opportunities
• Vibrancy (arts, culture, events and activities)
• The environment and renewable energy
• Strengthening our communities
Check grant criteria to see if you are eligible for a grant.
All grant applications are reviewed by the Trust’s grants co-ordinator, Jackie McCullough, and funding recommendations prepared for consideration by Trustees.
We encourage you to talk to Jackie before or during your application process.
The decision to approve or decline an application lies with our Trustees who generally meet once a month to consider each grant request, along with the accompanying funding recommendation.
Trustees will generally only consider one application from an organisation over a 12 month period.